The Xtreme Karting facility is a part of the Gold Coast Motorsport Training Centre at 540 Pimpama Jacobs Well Road Pimpama. Customers can arrive individually or in small groups and challenge each other in standard sessions. These sessions last approximately 10 minutes.
Xtreme Karting is a premier karting destination for individuals, couples, a group of friends or fun family day out.
Height and Age** restrictions apply to drive our karts. A Photo ID is required as proof of age.
** Minimum age is 14 for Sodi GT5 Karts, minimum age of 16 for Riccardo Karts, minimum age of 18 for Praga Karts & minimum age of 7
for Dirt Karts. Photo I.D with D.O.B must be produced for patrons between the ages of 14 to 18, patrons will not be permitted to drive
without Identification. All patrons below age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is eligible to sign an indemnity.
PLEASE NOTE : No Alcohol is to be consumed on these premises. Anyone Seen drinking alcohol before or during track sessions will have all or any remaining track time cancelled without refund.
Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed here!
General Admission Pricing
- 1 x 10 minute session – $45.00*
- 2 x 10 minute sessions – $75.00*
* Plus $5 race licence. Must be over 14 to drive Minimum Height 140cm limit applies. The compulsory Annual Race licence is an additional $5.
Give us a call for combination pricing on (07) 5546 1630.
Dirt Circuit (Available Sat/Sun 10am- 2pm, Bookings essential)
- 1 x 10 minute session – $45.00*
- 2 x 10 minute sessions – $75.00 *
- 3 x 10 minute sessions – $100.00 **
- 4 x 10 minute sessions – $115.00 **
* Plus $5 race licence. Minimum height limit of 140cm applies.
** $5 race licence included . Minimum height limit of 140cm applies.
NOTE: The Dirt Circuit is only open on weekends between 10am-2pm and during selected Holiday periods. Please Book to avoid disappointment.
- 1 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac + 1 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac – $80
- 2 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac + 1 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac – $105
- 2 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac + 2 x 10 minute Dirt or Tarmac – $125
* Race licence included.
- 3 x 10 minute sessions – $100.00 per person
- 4 x 10 minute sessions – $115.00 per person
RICCIARDO KARTS -Special Conditions Apply
The cost to drive the R1 Ricciardo Karts will include an annual licence fee of $50 which gets you access to the Xtreme Race Team
Once the licence fee is paid:
1 x 10 minute session $50
2 x 10 minute session $95
3 x 10 minute session $140
Extra sessions after 3 sessions will cost $35 per session. While there is no limit on how many extra sessions you can do on the day availability will be limited and depend on the daily Session traffic. Ricciardo Kart Sessions will always be run separately from our normal GT5 Hire kart sessions. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF HIRE.
Super Enduro Series (Currently Postponed due to Covid-19)
Held on the last Sunday of each month to November, our Enduro is an endurance event like no other and needs to be experienced. Prices will vary depending on Race distance and Format.
Teams of 3 drivers except for Special races like the 540 6 Hour where 4 drivers are required. Weight Divisions, Light and Heavy. (Simply divide the total team weight by the number of drivers)
- Light division – Less than 75 – 84.9 kg Average
- Heavy division – Greater than 85 kg Average
Costs for the Enduro Series Rounds will vary depending on Distance Format and number of drivers in your team between $120 and $130 per driver. The 540 race in July being a one off Special Event will be $275 per driver in a mandatory team of 4.
Check with reception for the race format prior to each Round. If you don’t have a team, leave your name and contact details with reception. We can usually get you a drive.
Super Pursuit Series (Currently Postponed due to Covid-19)
Held on the second Sunday of each month at 9.00 am the Pursuit Series is an individual weight handicap sprint race event. Each Round will comprise a 5 lap qualifier and two 10 lap races. Exceptions are the “Silverstone Sprint” and the “Pimpama 100” events.
Races are run on two different track configurations in a reverse direction with the lightest competitors starting at the back of each grid. Separate races for Supa Lite, Light and Heavy drivers provided there are a minimum of 10 entrants in each class.
- Super Light division – Less than 74.9 kg
- Light division – 75 – 84.9 kg
- Heavy division – Greater than 85 kg
Costs for each Round will be $95 with the exception of the longer format races such as the Silverstone Sprint and Pimpama 100.
BYO Kart Track Hire
$20 for 10 minute session. Special conditions apply call the office on (07) 55461630 to book 24 hours in advance. Check out our BYO Karting conditions here.
Please refer to our corporate page for information and pricing to plan you next corporate event with a difference.
Enduro Dates for 2020 are:
- 19.January 2020
- 23.February 2020 Challenge Cup Round
- 29.March 2020 Challenge Cup Round
- 26.April 2020 Challenge Cup Round
- 31 May 2020
- 28.June 2020
- 26.July 2020* Challenge Cup Round
- 30.August 2020
- 27 September 2020 Challenge Cup Round
- 25 October 2020
- 29 November 2020 Challenge Cup Round
*The 540 – 5 hours and 40 minutes. Learn More about the 540